Soccer season is now over. It actually has been over for a couple of weeks, I have been so slow on getting it on the computer!!! I know T-man had fun, as for the Princess, well, I have to believe that she had more fun playing ring-around-the-rosies in the middle of the game. It was quite entertaining to watch, but a little embarrassing as a parent. T-man absolutely loves the game and has quite the competitive edge. He averaged well over 1 goal per game and always seemed to be in the right place at the right time. As for the other child, we were so excited when she finally kicked the ball during the last game!! She did pretty good prancing along following the crowd around the ball but wasn't very good about getting in there. I just don't think she cared, surprise. The Little One seemed to even enjoy kicking the ball more than she did and could even dribble it (by default, the ball just seemed to stay right in front of her every little step she took) for a good ten feet. Brett informed me that I am now an official Soccer Mom and he is even ever more grateful that we made the jump to the minivan this year so we could fit the mold.
4 comments:
Oh, I remeber the first year the kids played soccer in Pocatello. I would carry Sarah around in my arms and it snowed that year before the season was over in the fall. That actually happened many times over the next 15-20 years we had kids playing. I also rember at one time Dad and I both coaching different teams and we had five playing soccer at the same time. Somethings I do remeber. I use to think I was always in the "Beast" M
Oh come on! Ring around the rosies was hillarious! Even better when they would stop and pick the dandilions! Cannot wait until next year!
Where did Tanner get the competitiveness from? :)
Hi Sarah! I was blog stalking and found you. You're kids are getting so big. Hope your doing well.
Post a Comment