
It is hard to believe that my baby is going to kindergarten in just a few months. It really dates me. We had his preschool graduation last week and I had a hard time getting the pictures to my computer, but I finally did it!!! The kids pictured with him are the little kids he carpooled with from the neighborhood that he has become really good friends with. We are going to miss the carpool next year-we will just have to get them together to play. He was so happy that Jakers made it back for graduation-which means Jakers is doing so much better. He is in REMISSION-YEAH! The other picture is of him and his cute teacher. She was so kind and caring, but kept great structure in the classroom. We are going to miss her as well.
4 comments:
Sending my first to kindergarten freaked me out!! I am sooo happy to hear about his friend in remission though!
I cried the first day I took Kyrie in to Kindergarten. Of course, in Alabama it is a full day, not 1/2 day, which really bothered me too. Let's see, I was 27 then, so you are a bit older you ancient wonder of the world hahahaha. Just found a pic of you and me from when Kade was 2. Family pics at the water fountain in old town Poky. Man, do I look young. Ten years ago. Hard to believe.
I love the pic of T-Man and his buddy. I've been checking out their blog following his process. Glad to hear prayers have been answered and he is doing so well.
You are soooooooooooo old that you have a kid graduated from preschool!
Welcome to us 'old people's world'...when your kids go to school and you get to go on awsome fieldtrips with 'stinky kids'!
Post a Comment