A couple of weeks ago K2 had a little friend over to play. They played house most of the morning and she quite frequently refers to her friend as "honey" while playing house. "Honey, will you come put the baby to sleep?" "Honey, come here, Honey". It really is hiliarious to listen to. This particular day they decided to dress up. Cole Train really was intent upon being Spiderman. He wouldn't dare put the shoes on when he wasn't in costume, they were "GIRL SHOES". But it sure didn't stop him once he was Spidey. So meet the cross between Belle and Spiderman-otherwise known as SpiderBelle and the cross between Leonoardo and Cinderella- Cinderardo.
Thursday, June 12, 2008
Super Heros in Heels
A couple of weeks ago K2 had a little friend over to play. They played house most of the morning and she quite frequently refers to her friend as "honey" while playing house. "Honey, will you come put the baby to sleep?" "Honey, come here, Honey". It really is hiliarious to listen to. This particular day they decided to dress up. Cole Train really was intent upon being Spiderman. He wouldn't dare put the shoes on when he wasn't in costume, they were "GIRL SHOES". But it sure didn't stop him once he was Spidey. So meet the cross between Belle and Spiderman-otherwise known as SpiderBelle and the cross between Leonoardo and Cinderella- Cinderardo.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
I love those combos! That is so funny!
I can relate all too well! How cute is that!
Just have to tell you that I am truly laughing out loud. I am so glad you got that on camera! Especially since my wonderful child cannot stand anything that has to do with "gills" stuff. No pink allowed is the motto at our house as I am sure you well know! Love those two together...I have not laughed that hard in awhile, so thank you for the chuckle!!!
Post a Comment