Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My Little Firecracker

I finally loaded 4th of July pictures on to my computer and this is what I found:

T-man obviously got a hold of my camera, which he often does (I will have to show more of his artwork later) and took some pics of Kid 3. I am sure she wasn't so happy when he took the camera away from her. I am sitting at the computer, probably blogging, ignoring the whole thing (you can see me in the chair, but the best is her face!) . I just love that he caught one of her tantrums on camera for me. It is just hard to believe that she can go from that to this:

2 comments:

jabberwock said...

0 to tantrum in under 3 seconds.

The TV sitting on top of the wicker dresser thingy looks like a recipe for a squished kid. ;)

BS and the Kids said...

I know, I should no better and I keep telling me husband we need to move it. I just need to take it off but it actually is a lot more sturdy than it looks.