Sunday, July 20, 2008

Done With the Family Vacate






We spent a great week in Newport Beach, California boogie boarding, playing in the water, and hitting some of the amusement parks. The kids had a great time and loved being with the other kids. We did hit a snag when Kid 2 came down with a high fever on Monday night. The girls missed Disneyland because of it!!! I felt so bad because we then passed it through to the rest of the families. We are recovering from the sun and heat, and are glad to be home. Thanks Gramps for a great trip!

3 comments:

Amanda said...

Cute pictures! Looks like you guys had lots of fun! I can't wait for our trip to Cali in October! I love Tanner's little head sticking out of the sand...

chris said...

Glad you were able to visit the beach without being pelted by the blowing sands. I need to take the kids to the beach here. Just worried about the sharks more and the lakes make me nervous because of the gators. Why can't there be an outdoor adventure where I don't worry about someone being eaten?

Richelle said...

My sister lives in Aliso Viejo...not too far from where you were. I LOVE that area of California! Did Brett manage to re-enact "the race" while you were there? Sounds like you guys had a good trip :)