Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Close to Dumpster Divin'

I was getting made fun of for not "BLOGGING" as of late. I haven't been around the computer, and haven't really had much to blog about, until tonight. I just wish, wish, wish I had my camera. We went to see Hancock tonight, and our friends had bought our tickets and we were meeting them out in the lobby to get them. By the time we got there, Hondo had lost the tickets. He stood up and checked his 5 gazillion pockets (cargo shorts), his wallet, under his seat, under his popcorn, etc. but to no avail. He then decided he left them at the counter when he got popcorn, so we tried that route, but nada. Next thing I know, I see him looking in the garbage can and then his head full on disappeared. I really was trying to decide if it was more humorous or shocking. The next sequence of events sealed the deal, definitely more shocking. He took the lid of the garbage can off so he could look even deeper, and I mean he was in there. Nothing. I could tell he was a little unraveled about the whole thing, but I didn't know what to do to help other than look where I had seen him walk and sit. I decided to ask the ticket lady what to do if you have lost tickets, and Whoola-she had the tickets. Some one had turned them into her. The greatest thing about the whole thing was that it didn't slow him down from just going back to eating that popcorn. Thanks Hondo for giving me something to write about.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Thank you for not blogging for 7 months and coming up with this little doozy! I was just digging to show my commitment to the Nelson clan!
Hondo

Kristin said...

I just thought you guys liked to be late, I had no idea 'Hondo' was dumpster diving while we relaxed and watched previews. I would have loved to have seen it all! Never a dull moment with the Jamieson's!