

Christmas came and went. It was a fairly busy day but definitely fun. The kids now enjoy things a little bit more and Kid 2 just couldn't stop saying, "Presents". I think we got more than our fair share. Kid 1 got his coveted Andre Kirelinko jersey, aka AK 47, Kid 2 got a pink Jazz jersey as well, D-Will #8. We only thought it appropriate to get her one since her brother was getting one as well. He also got Optimus Prime, a Transformer, that took more than an instruction book to get transformed, it took my pure ingenius abilities. Kid 2 got dress-up, and more dress-up. I hate feeding the Princess Ego, but that is what she wanted, and loves. Every five minutes, she herself transforms into a new princess: Aerial, Belle, Snow White, Cinderella. Kid 3 got a few token presents. My mom informed me the other kids would wonder why she didn't get any presents from Santa, so I felt I had to oblige. She just liked beeing in the middle of it all.
1 comment:
Loved the update! Christmas sounded fun at your house! I have to say "Kid 2" makes the cutest Belle I've ever seen!
Post a Comment