Friday, January 4, 2008

Sudoku

I have a new obsession. Sudoku. B's grandma overheard me say how much I like it so she bought me a book for Christmas. It has 3 levels: beginner, intermediate and advanced. I have completed 34 puzzles in one week. Just to demonstrate how bad it really is: I dreamed about Sudoku last night, I was doing them in my head and even creating my own! The problem is I started with the beginner and have completed all of those and some of the intermediate level. Now I face the harder puzzles, which take more time. But I won't stop until the book is done. Let's just say this new obsession has consumed my addiction of book reading for the time being. That and the book I was reading was 2 THUMBS DOWN-it is eating me up not to finish it, but since it was a combination of short stories I don't feel as bad, I finished a few stories. Let's just say I decided to stop when I came to the story entitled Dinah, The Christmas Whore. A little Sudoku for the rest of you. www.websudoku.com

2 comments:

chris said...

Yes, S the Sudoku whore is a much better read. You should try www.zone.com, they have some fun sudoku games too that I always try to finish in record time.

Julie said...

I had this same addiction about a year ago. I went through like 5 different books and I also dreamed about it! I haven't done it for a while but I might have to pick it up again!