Wednesday, April 2, 2008

So Secure

I try. I really try. But I just can't seem to get the hang of these things. Bobby Pins. I will try and try again to use them. I have used them before and I know I can be successful, so I have at them again. Ten minutes later, still no luck. Twenty minutes later, I finally decide to throw the towel in. I don't understand why they are called "So Secure". They sure don't make me feel secure in my hair doing abilities, or in keeping my hair secure. I feel like I should be able to throw them in my hair in one minute, but it never, never happens. I put them in and my hair pokes out at funny angles or the bobby pin slips out the second I put the bobby pin in. I try opening them to put them in, doesn't work. So I try to slide them in, even worse. But, I don't give up easily, so I go back after the 20 minutes to try again, just a few more times. I have conquered before, so I will again. I think I should learn my lesson and just throw the things away.

4 comments:

Julie said...

Some work better than others. Maybe try a different "brand." P.S. Your hair always looks great!

chris said...

that's because your hair is so thick
or maybe because it's so slick?

are you trying the ones that are coated? they work better

i've never used them either except for updos

Nancy said...

If only we could all have the security that a good so secure bobby pin might give us -- if only it would live up to its promise. The world would be a much better place.

Karly said...

just bag them. your hair is cute anyway!!