Tuesday, April 29, 2008

"Baby, I think"

The following conversation took place after Kid 2 got out of the bath-tub with her dad.

Dad: Let's go get your t-shirt on big bellied girl.
Kid 2: Don't call me that. I'm having a baby, I think.
Dad: No your not, your tummy is just big.
Kid 2: No, I'm having a baby, I think.
Dad: TRUST ME. You are not having a baby.
Kid 2: Uh-huh. Look at my tummy, I'm having a baby, I think.
Dad: You have to be a girl and grown-up to have a baby.
Kid 2: Daddy, if you were a girl you'd be a mommy, too.

He would be a cute mommy at that.

4 comments:

DeDee said...

From the mouth of babes....they are so funny!

Karly said...

Cute @#$%ey!!! I love her! This is a fun age for funny things to say!

Staci said...

I love this!! Thank you for sharing!! Oh my.. I wish I had little people around to make me laugh!! THank you for the birthday message!

Nancy said...

Haha! That was so good! Very funny. Also, who knew about all the little tow heads in your family (I'm referring now to your more recent post. so cute).