
I don't even know what to say. I am the baby in this picture. My brother found some old slides and put them on our family blog. I'll post a few more later. They are pretty scary. Between the haircuts, the clothes, and the faces someone is pulling in everyone, one might wonder where we came from.
5 comments:
OH MY GOSH.... That baby in the picture is YOUR children! I cannot believe how much they look like that pic...
You should post the pic of you where you have butchered yours and Quentin's hair. Ahahahaha.
You know we all have one or more of these awesome family pictures. At least you're the youngest and look way cute, I'm the oldest so my hair ROCKS in most of our family pictures! That picture could totally be Kate!
It looks just like Kate!!! I wish I could enlarge it so I could see it better. You are brave to post an old family photo - yes, at least you are the baby and not in the preteen stage.
Sarah - I have an even better photo of you. Will post on the lackey blog.
Post a Comment