The Ins and Outs of a boring family
I can't believe she is already one year old. Jacob looked at her pictures and said "who is that?" "Kate? She looks older already." I think she looks more like Paige in the bottom picture.
A year already?! WOW that went fast. Her cake is darling! I hope it was a good day!
Nice job on the cake -- I can't even do the main layer of frosting with out ripping the whole thing to shreds. Lovely.
Post a Comment
3 comments:
I can't believe she is already one year old. Jacob looked at her pictures and said "who is that?" "Kate? She looks older already." I think she looks more like Paige in the bottom picture.
A year already?! WOW that went fast. Her cake is darling! I hope it was a good day!
Nice job on the cake -- I can't even do the main layer of frosting with out ripping the whole thing to shreds. Lovely.
Post a Comment