I have been tagged twice and am taking advantage of this format for the latest tagging and duplicating it for the both of you . . .Debbie and Karly.
1. What time did you get up this morning? 8:15. . .thanks, Honey!!!
2. Diamond or pearls? Diamonds
3. What was the last film you saw? Fool's Gold
4. Who always supports you? My husband and Mom
5. What do you usually have for breakfast? Frosted Shredded Wheat
6. What is your first and middle name? It is classified
7. What food do you dislike? mushrooms and seafood
8. What is your favorite CD? Don't ahve one
9. What type of car do you drive? Minivan all the way
10. Favorite sandwich? Turkey
11. What characteristics do you despise? Pride
12. Favorite item of clothing? Wide strap cami
13. If you could go anywhere in the world for a vacation, where would you go? Australia
14. What color is your bathroom? Brown and greed
15. Favorite place to shop for clothing? Nordstrom and Ann Taylor, but I don't do it very often, I am to cheap
16. Where will I retire? Seeing how I am a Mother, I won't ever be retiring
17. What was your most memorable birthday? Turning 19 in Jerusalem
18. Favorite sport to watch? Basketball
19. When is your birthday? I plead the 5th
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? I used to be a morning, but I have turned more into a night (Believe it or not Nancy, it is true, since my little one won't sleep at night, I have a hard time getting up)
21. What is your shoe size? 9 1/2
22. Pets? NO WAY. I don't care for animals.
23. What did you want to be when you were little? A Doctor
24. What are you today? A Mother and Nurse
25. What is your favorite candy? chocolate stuff
26. What is your favorite flower? gerber daisy
27. What is a day on the calendar you are looking forward to? Like Karly said, DUDE, live in the moment!!!
28. What are you listening to right now? The kids playing a game with their Dad
29. Do you wish on stars? YES
30. Do you believe in Angels? YES
31. If you were a crayon, what color would you be? RED
32. Pet peeves? People who chomp their gum
33. Favorite Television show? Dancing with the Stars, Biggest Loser, 24, Prisonbreak
34. Last person you spoke to on the phone? Linda with Robert J. DeBry-AGAIN.
35. Do you like the person who sent this to you? Of course, why else would I do it?
36. Favorite soft drink? Don't drink soda
37. Favorite restaurant? Tiburon
38. Hair Color? brown
39. Siblings? 6 brothers and 1 sister
40. What do you like most about yourself? such a self revealing question only to be answered.
41. What was your favorite toy as a child? my bike
42. Summer or winter? Summer
43. Hugs or kisses? both
44. Chocolate or vanilla?Chocolate
45. What is under your bed? Nothing, maybe a few dust bunnies
46. Who is the friend you've had longest? Suzie and Stephanie
47. What did you do last night for dinner? Chicken and spagetti
48. Favorite smell? ginger lime
49. What are you afraid of? Having a kid die, or having me or my hubby die
50. How many keys on your key ring? 2
51. Favorite day of the week? Sunday
52. How many towns have you lived in? Pocatello, Rexburg, Salt Lake City, Murray, Jerusalem, Riverton
Tag. . . You're It. NANCY
5 comments:
You actually lived in Sedalia Missouri for about the first 2-3 weeks of your life. and it looks like some of your tastehave changed since the last time you gave some of these answers. Isn't it great that we can change and decide that we like something different as we mature! Lov mom
Oh how happy that your favorite birthday was your totally crazy 19th in Jerusalem!! Were we really that young there? -- Well, you were, I was a mature almost 21 year old. Also, I love that you also liek Dancing with the Stars! I get made fun of for loving it, but I have ZERO coordination or movement skills and I just always wish I could move like that! What does I'm tagged mean?? I'm supposed to do this??
Hooray for #46!
Fun facts about you...we're Prison Break fans also.
So much I didn't know about you! Very fun read! I love reading your blog.
Post a Comment