


The drive home was brutal. I needed gas and decided to go an extra 20 miles to a city that said it had gas. Well, when I got off the exit it routed me the other direction for about 10 miles. I was starting to sweat it and told the kids they were going to have to get out and push. They all started crying, "We don't want to push". Luckily, the gas station showed up in time and I put the most gas I have ever put in my gas tank. I was so worried because it was 32 degrees outside and snowing. I learned my lesson. We must have worn the kids out, because this what they all looked like for a good portion of the ride home:

This was an enlightening trip. I was glad I went. I decided there isn't a whole lot to do in Spokane and I felt like we did it all in the few days we were there. I guess if we move up there next year I am going to have to learn to be a lot more creative. The weather was less than pleasant so I am sure that put a slight damper on things as well. The kids had fun and we were all glad to get to spend more than 2 days together. Hooray!

No comments:
Post a Comment