






My good friend and favorite photographer http://heidilynnphotography.blogspot.com took some family photos of us on the rare occasion of us being home together. It was a chilly morning and other than the little one's face being slightly swollen from a bad hit on a table, I think they turned out great. I can't believe how frustrating it is to get 3 kids to smile at the camera at the same time. T-man tried to pull a face in half of them, I really didn't think he would be the comedian of the group, but he sure tries. The little one crashed the minute we got in the car, she was such a stink! She wasn't into smiling very much. But, we did get a few. Thanks Heidi for the pictures, we love them!~

8 comments:
Great pictures, Sarah. They're all so cute. The family ones turned out great.
The pictures are SO CUTE!!! Heidi does a great job! I love the ones of Tanner in the truck. Nice outfit coordination :)
Very nice....although I couldn't open all of them to larger format for viewing. Can't believe how T-Man is growing up. Those dark brooding eyes are turning him into quite the lady killer.
Wow, t-man has grown up so much! My girls seriously keep talking about your kids. They must know that inside I'm dying to see you guys. What great photos.
so so so cute! love them!
Hi Nelson's... You looked so great!!!! I want some. Love, Grandma Jody
Hi guys!!! The pics were so cute!!!! I want some. Love, Grandma Jody
Those are great pictures. We are getting ours done this next week and I am really nervous. The location is great. Wish we had more than the booth barn to get outdoor pictures done at.
Post a Comment