This little one tries so hard to keep up with her older siblings. I was getting the kids ready for school and this is what I found:


She was ready to go with them and didn't love it when I told her she wasn't going with them. The funny thing is she got everything on completely by herself. She is so independent and can get most shoes on by herself, opens all doors, opens the fridge door, takes off her clothes-things my other two didn't do for a while. She is fun, but needs lots of attention.
3 comments:
She looks so much like the T-Man in these pics. As I remember, I know another certain girl who was just as independent and mothered her two younger brothers to death. You just need to have another kid to keep her busy.
how sweet!! i bet she keeps you on your toes:)
She's so stinking cute.
Post a Comment