
I feel bad for the little one. This is what her older sister did to her after pinning her down. Then the Princess did it to herself. Go figure. Why would you want to draw all over yourself after seeing what you just did to your little sister? I can't even turn my back for 2 seconds. It is double the trouble these days.
5 comments:
I can totally relate. Avery did the exact same thing to herself today...all over her tummy.
Dan doesn't need an older sibling for that. His dad writes all over him all of the time. Usually silly faces on his hands. He does a good job all by himself too. Was sporting some great orange stripes on his face at church on Sunday.
Asha did this once with perm marker. Took days to get washed out....
What's a little marker between sisters? It was at least washable, right?
Not washable, but crayola. you learn with kids what helps things to come off, wipes work wonders. They have a little alcohol in them that helps things like pen and marker to come off.
Post a Comment