Friday, February 27, 2009

I Think I Can, I Think I Can

Unfortunately, respiratory season finally hit the valley here, which means I am getting the hours I need up at Primary. So, I have been a little bit busier and haven't had as much time to get on and blog. My girls were also sick last week which provided us with a very sleep deprived family. And, one more thing to boot. I am in a rut. I hope to get a post up with some pictures-especially for you mom. Until then, I am left thinking of a little train trying to make it up a steep, steep hill.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

How about having Brett blog while Sarah is working?

Mama Bear said...

maybe theres some comfort in knowing there are a lot of people in the same place, lots of understanding options when you need a shoulder, call if you need anything. can't wait to see you all and can't wait to see the results of Brett's l-sat?
Love you guys.
Keeley says hi
.ikj8p;,o-kip'\-p
koo,mjlllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllllljnhthn