Tuesday, February 10, 2009
The Curious Incident of the Matching Zits
I haven't yet figured it out. But, when I do, I will be a whole lot more zitless. Whenever my husband gets a zit in a not so conspicuous spot, I will get the same zit, in the same place, or in the exact mirror image. Like for instance, right now. He has this horrific zit on the right corner of his mouth. I have one horrific zit on the left corner of my mouth. Are we just so in tune with each other that we have to feel each others pain? Or is it that he spread it to me by showing me a little affection? Or my making fun of it created a powerful, painful revenge created in the same form I was ridiculing? I wish, whatever, it is, that it would feel the need to stop. I don't need to feel the pain. I do not need to show the empathy. I have been there and done that before with him. I feel this curious incident should stop soon. ENOUGH. Seriously. Is this just one more example of us being true soul mates? The matchless power has now become matched.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I think it's herpes. Just ask Kade.
Maybe it works on the same principal if you put a bunch of women in a work place together they all seem to start having their menses at the same time.
that's just nasty.
Think you have fallen off of the blogscope. Post something. Luv M
Post a Comment