The sun was in their eyes,
so I told them to close them
and on the count of 3 to open
them. This was the face they
both pulled when they opened
their eyes.
I'm a mean old witch with a hat,
I ride on my broom with my cat
my chin is pointed and my nose is too
You better watch out or I might scare you-
BOO
Little princess learned this cute poem at her preschool and has been singing it all week. I thought it was only appropriate with my witch pictures from Gardner Village. I went twice within one week and the second time was during UEA, absolutely crazy. Never again on that day. I noticed I didn't get as many pictures with the witches, but that was because the lines were so long. I may go back this week if the weather is good.
4 comments:
what's uea? cute kids, growing up way too fast
I am going to have to teach my girls that little poem as I know they will love it . . . only now I need to know the melody. Dang.
Gardner village is so fun at Halloween. I think everyone in the valley agrees, they all seem to be there! I do that too, the 123 thing with pictures, their faces are funny!
I've never been and I was looking forward to going this year but I haven't had the chance. If you go this week you should call me...too bad I probably won't be able to go. Your kids are so stinkin' cute. I love the picture with their mouths wide open. So funny.
Post a Comment