I put the song on just for you Nancy although I think she may have the tune a little wrong. These are a few songs T-man has learned in Kindergarten. I just love the songs. I know the rest of you will even though you probably won't be able to understand them~
3 comments:
Oh bless your little heart.
And, I love that your son is singing the continents and Colombus's ships. It goes to show you can memorize anything better if you add a little tune to it. I need to start making up or learning more songs to teach my kids a thing or two.
I heard the seven continents and Columbus's sips. I thought he did great as Paige did on her witches' song. Give them all big hugs for me. LUV GM Happy Halloween.
Classic songs! You'll be hearing them over...and over...and over...! Fun times.
Post a Comment