Thursday, October 16, 2008

Tinkerbell Flies By



This little one has some serious talent in heels. I can't even walk in them let alone run. Maybe someday her mad skills will get her some where in life.

4 comments:

Karly said...

Can I borrow her one afternoon to teach me how to WALK in heels. Wow girl you go witht that run!

Kristine Watterson said...

That is impressive! She was really movin' in those heels!
Hey thanks for the reminder of that great night, driving up to Ricks totally exhausted because my roomate insisted that she not go alone! That was not my favorite night, I'm sure It wasn't yours either! P.S. I didn't know you at all so no bad feelings are allowed and obviously it worked out for you two lovebirds!

chris said...

I love that Tinker Bell. She is too cute and sassy all wrapped up into one lovable butterball. She is looking more and more like the T Man. I think she deserves a trip to Disney World to visit her aunt and see Tinker Bell fly in Florida.

Qmann said...

Sarah, did you snag some other lady's date? just teasing, that comment just leaves too much to the imagination.
amber