We went on a leisurely hike while in St. George. I have done this hike before, but in the spring when the creek is full and there is a waterfall. It was still pretty, and the kids loved it and did great. Other than seeing a tarantula and a few lizards, I had a great time. Not much of one for the creepy, crawly!
3 comments:
Oh, so very cool. Was this the very rainy, cold Saturday? It looks so lovely. Maybe it wasn't as bad as it seemed from indoors! I didn't like the spider much, yikes!
It was actually Sunday afternoon. Saturday was too miserable, muddy and wet to go outside, as I am sure you had to deal with it as well!
That was a great hike with the kids, and the spider was the icing on the cake! (For the boys at least.) That darn spider was so well hidden on the rock my pictures are hard to pin point it as well. Thanks for a fun weekend, you guys are a great family!
Post a Comment