FULL BEARD
THE BRIGHAM
THE GOATEE
CLEAN AND SMOOTH
Brett, his brothers and dad decided to have a beard growing contest while in California. It was kind of hairy around the house. I am pretty certain the winner wasn't Jeff (no offense) but for reasons to do with the current trip quiz, I will not put the winner on the blog. Brett thought it would be fun to take pictures of himself of the different looks while attempting to shave the thing off. He wants everyone to vote for which look they like the best. The poll is on the side. Sorry Brett if I stole your thunder by doing this before you can get your 2nd official post on the blog.
7 comments:
I don't think there are many men that could pull off as many looks as The Hammer. He can do it all.
Hondo
Yes, my thunder is stolen. At least I contributed by taking my own pictures. I only wish that I had more than a week to grow the thing. On a side note, I also let my chest hair go without shaving the whole week as well.
Tell Brett that chest hair is gross and to never to do that again!! I think Chris's dad got the whole "quiz after the vaca" thing from Bruce..they must be friends!
Sarah,
You may come out the looser in this contest. If everyone thinks he looks better with facial hair he may just start not shaving. I think it would of been a fairer contest if he had the same look in every picture. It is hard to pass up that great grin in the Brigham Young look. Luv MOM
I like the Brigham. It makes him look older, but not too old. It might create too much wind drag on his rematch though. Maybe that was his problem the first time. He should've shaved all of his body hair and maybe he would've made his time goal.
Stace told me about the poll and I had to check it out! My vote is "other," as in where is the straight up Magnum P.I. look? The straight stache needed to be represented!
I know, I know. I told him he forgot to do just the stache, I think that would have one for sure. Maybe I will have to have him just grow that out~
Post a Comment