My kids love to take the camera and run with it. I usually try to delete most of the images, but sometimes I am not even aware that they have been playing with it. Some of the pictures are funny, some a little inappropriate, most just pictures of different things throughout the house. I thought I would share their artistic abilities. My favorite ones are the ones where they set up their stuffed animals and their trophies and posed for pictures with them. Just recapturing what their mother makes them do.
1 comment:
Daisy is also a camera stealer. I love going through and realizing I have like 300 photos of the back of Penny's head or some toys. Thank goodness for digital cameras -- back in the day of developing film I would have cried to have spent money developing only to discover such crazness . . . but your kids have some skill, that is awesome that they set up animals and posed with them and lovely pics of the bathtub, etc :)
Post a Comment