Friday, July 25, 2008

Another Step

Brett is taking a new job with Washington Mutual, which means he quit his job with Integrated Title Services. The timing of this job opportunity couldn't have been better, but I guess he wouldn't have had to worry about it if the market was doing well!! Things at ITS were just a little slow as they are everywhere. This other job came up and Brett started to put his toes in the water. It is just another chance for him to widen his resume. We are having fun developing his career, but hope someday he might find something to settle down into for good. Until then, he is jobless for the next week and doing a great job of keeping the kids entertained. He has next week booked out for us and I think there might even be a camping trip in the forecast. It will be fun, if any of you are up for it, let us know.

3 comments:

D-Man said...

When and where are you going camping? Let us know. I think it would a welcome break for the both of us if we can fit it in.

Julie said...

Sounds like a great opportunity...good luck with the transition, Brett!

Bev said...

Sarah... We love WAMU and have been there for years! I hope they are good to him... they have a great guy! Bev