It was definetly time to give in and get my little one ear tubes. She did great and we were out of there about 30 minutes after the procedure. She is sleeping alright and eating great and even hearing things I know she wasn't hearing before. After the 8th ear infection and countless numbers of sleepless nights, I am hoping for more uninterrupted sleep and a happier baby. I hope my expectations aren't set to high. Only time will tell.
5 comments:
I'm glad it went well. Hopefully she'll be okay now. I just took Halle to the doctor yesterday and she has 2 ear infections. But this is only the 2nd ear infection since having tubes put in over 4 years ago.
I am so glad it turned out for the better! Sorry you had to go through the trauma of PCMC Same day Surg
I hope it goes well. Tubes have really changed Gretta's life for the better. I hope they work for your kid too. Not only has she not has so many infections, but her hearing is better too.
hooray! hopefully it's an easy step in the right direction as far as sleep goes... :) and hearing. glad she is doing well! cute easter pics too! good to hear your easter bunny is flexible... heehee. love that story.
Sorry to hear, but I hope she is much happier! Any other Book Clubbers at PCMC this week?
Post a Comment