I have had the worst luck with my PC lately. I don't know what I have done to make it so extremly volatile, but I feel like getting back at it by throwing it out the window. I finally went through and deleted some programs I don't use very often that take up to much memory, and I am hoping this does the trick. I have the hardest time getting on my computer lately because it tends to freeze up on me and make things take longer than they should. It must be time for a new one. Any suggestions on a computer that you just love will be gladly accepted.
6 comments:
Don't bother with a PC any longer...its time to make the switch to a MAC. You'll be so glad you did!
Yeah but you'll also pay out the butt for a mac. You can get a decent PC for $800-900 at Dell.com if you really want. You could always just reformat the hard drive, that usually does the trick.
My advice, you can either buy a flash drive, back-up all the files you want, and reformat, or just buy a new computer
Aren't you glad you have a bunch of computer nerds in your family? I've heard MACs are great and less prone to viruses but then you have program conversion problems to deal with.
s...
we are getting a new desktop, but Spence knows all the info about that so i'm not a great help... but in the mean time, here's the sites i was telling you about with the deals, so you can look & see if you feel inspired with a great deal or two~
www.woot.com
www.bensbargains.net
www.slickdeals.net
I don't understand a single thing anyone has said here. I barely even understood you trying to delete programs. But I feel like singing, "Oh where oh where has my Sarah gone, oh where oh where can she be?" -- then I can't think of lines for "with his tail cut short and his ears cut long," etc. so I'll stop there. Computers. Drats. They're the worst . . . and yet it's kind-of creepy how you feel all out of touch with humanity when they are down. Not only emails, blogs, etc. but that is where I check the news too, so no computer and it's like I'm a lonely cave man -- OK, a lonely cave woman -- OK, not really lonely because of the husband and children running about, but you know what I mean. Good luck.
Post a Comment