I have been shocked to learn that there are many of you out there who have gave "flying" a try and even know what I am talking about when I say Flylady. I must say, I have tried a few things, but I don't put on my shoes. I don't like to wear shoes, so why would I want to wear them in my house. I may have to figure something else out. It must be time to go swish and swipe, or hit one of my hot spots, gotta run.
3 comments:
I don't put on my shoes either, but I don't like to go to bed without having a sparkling clean kitchen sink!!! My sister told me about the Flylady a few years ago, but I had to cancel those crazy emails! I felt important at first getting so much mail, but then I felt overwhelmed and stopped it all. I'll probaby have to start it up again after the baby comes or my house might fall apart!
Well, I wish that I had the words to help you.. I have no children, but deal with 20 years and above and could use the same advice!!
I don't know what this flylady is all about (or who she thinks she is), because when I read your first post about it, you mentioned the word "overwhelming" and I immediately had red lights flashing WARNING!! AVOID OVERWHELMING. All I want is a maid, is that too much to ask??!! Anyway, whatever that shoe thing is is crazy talk. I can't bare to wear shoes one second longer than absolutely necessary
Post a Comment