Thursday, November 1, 2007

My Absolute Very Favorite Dancer


This was requested by one of Kid 1's fans. He loves hip-hop and loves to "break it down". It makes me laugh and was difficult to film. Hope everyone enjoys it as much as I do. It was inspired by our B's brother and his wife's blog. I was checking it out one day and "Sexyback" was on and Kid 1 was quite disappointed when I turned it down. I must admit, he gets his rhythm from his dad.

9 comments:

Amanda said...

...not sure what's wrong with this, but it's not working on my end - is it our computer? I'm sad that I can't watch it right now, I love Tanner's hip hop.

BS and the Kids said...

Sorry, there were technical difficulties. I uploaded it and could preview it, but I couldn't publish it and get it to work. Enjoy it now.

D-Man said...

That's just awesome. He doesn't move his right foot at all, just adds to how awesome it is. I don't think that Kid 2 know what to do when she enters.

Spencer said...

WE LOVE IT!!!!!!!!!!!! thanks for obliging us. I only hope I can one day dance as well as Kid 1. Love Kid 2's reaction too...

A & S

chris said...

awww...we just had a good laugh...he's so cute and growing up way to fast...definitely bringin sexy back

D-Man said...

The other amazing thing is that despite the distraction of kid 2 he just keeps going...

Anonymous said...

Hey Tanner,

That was a really cool dance and Carley really liked it also. It is amazing how you can do all those moves. Keep it up and all the girls will want to dance with you when you get to high school. Love gm

Branigan Knowlton said...

He's his father's son. Brett busts a move daily at work.

Stephanie Hatzenbuehler said...

Dude can move.