Wednesday, November 21, 2007
Relief
It is absolutely amazing how quickly I have forgotten what it is like to get 5-6 hours of sleep in a row. Kid 3 has slept well the last few nights. She has slept from 8 pm until 5 am. I can't complain. It makes me realize how uncomfortable she was and how much pain she was probably in with her ear infections. The last couple of mornings she has woke up kind of yelling out instead of standing at the side of the crib in a full out battle cry. No tears rolling down the cheeks with snot dripping all the was to her elbows. I guess I didn't realize the extent of it all. I am just glad it is over.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
no bragging about sleep. Will you be in Pocasmello for Christmas?
Can't brag much now, she isn't sleeping good again. I was planning on going up for a few days before, but it all depends. What are your plans again? It would be fun to see Eva and you.
Post a Comment