Thursday, November 15, 2007

It Continues

I have started a few posts at various times this past week and have run into a slight problem. Kid 3. She has continued to run a fever for the last week and has required me to hold her whenever on the computer. It makes it difficult to type when she feels the need to throw in a few letters of her own. I took her back to the Dr. yesterday and her ear infection has progressed, and not only is it in one ear, it is now in both. She has not been sleeping good, I even resorted to co-sleeping last night. I think the fact that she also has a new trick, pulling herself up, doesn't help either. She thinks she is so cool that she finds the need to pull herself up when she wakes up in the middle of the night. So, we pulled out the big guns yesterday and gave her a shot of antibiotic instead of doing another round of oral medication. I have to take her back tomorrow for another shot, but I am hoping it will do the job. I could use a little bit of freedom, and sleep.

2 comments:

ashley said...

I hope she feels better soon! for both your sakes. :) Have fun at Thanks-Christmas-Giving~

Stephanie Hatzenbuehler said...

Poor kid and POOR MOM. Looks like nobody's getting any sleep these days. I like the idea of decreasing her amount of feeding at night. Will try it this weekend.