Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Still.....Waiting.

No word from the Y or the U other than applications are complete. I just talked to a girl whose husband transferred a few years ago and she said they found out about 2 weeks before school started. Awesome. I can hardly wait. Because if we don't get in then I will be scrambling to pack my house and rent it out.
But on the bright side, I would maybe be done working part-time nights. I doubt it, but it is the thought that counts.
Until then, I am trying to stay busy. No exciting vacations planned this year except for an awesome family reunion in Island Park.
Oh, and I get to watch my cute little niece all next week and I am hoping that I can get her walking just in time for her parents to come home, wink. WINK.
My 3 year old thinks she deserves a mother of the year award. I love listening to her tell Amanda things. She will say to her, have you changed the baby's diaper? Amanda will tell her, No. She then will reply: Well, you need to. Have you given her any food? No. Well, you need to. And on and on.
The other day my 5 year old had thrown some carrots over the back seat of the car and my 3 year old told her: You KNOW better than that! Which, seriously, of course she knows better than that. I was going to tell her the same thing, but my 3 year old beat me to it.
She also told the baby after attempting to get her to stop reaching for her coloring: I have told you 5 times already, now stop!
I really think she is beginning to sound like me. Scary.

2 comments:

Amanda said...

Special K. She's so funny. I love hearing her say funny new things every day.

I already told you, you're not allowed to teach Millie to walk while I'm gone! I will be so sad if she does and I miss it!...and yet, I have a feeling it's going to happen anyway.

Kristin said...

Oh the waiting game...our fingers are crossed! We don't want you to leave! Who would yell at me while playing volleyball and basketball? I'd be lost without you!