My husband has never had to study hard in his life, until this last year. He got by....he got by just fine in high school doing the bare minimum to get A's. Onward to college where he did even less to get a B+ average. He was working, but nonetheless, he just didn't care to get the good grades.
This last year, living the "single" life, in an apartment with not much to take care of, he was able to actually study. He still tells me he probably studied less than 95% of his class but he did study. And, I think he actually somewhat enjoyed what he learned.
He got his grades on Friday and he did great. We don't know his class ranking yet, but it is good enough to help us transfer. We won't know until probably July, but we are very hopeful. It is amazing to see what a little hard work and dedication can actually accomplish.
3 comments:
I've been thinking about you guys. I'll be crossing my fingers it will work out. Any chance you're in the mood for a family vacation to Maine?
YAHOO! I am so excited... I knew he could do it and I couldn't stand for you to leave!
I hope it works out for him to transfer! You've all been such troopers to do the long distance thing. Here's hoping it pays off! Hope you are all doing well!
Post a Comment