It has been a bit of an adjustment having him home. It was kind of nice to not have to account to someone for my every action. But above all, it is amazing to have our family back together again. The kids didn't understand at first that he wasn't going back to his apartment and KK just didn't understand where he was going to live and where all his furniture was.
I am hoping to get caught back up on some of my blogging. It obviously has suffered over the last year due to my lack of motivation to get on and sit for any prolonged period of time in front of the computer, typing about mundane things like being sleep deprived, doing laundry and trying to keep the house in check. School is out, which doesn't mean I have any more time, but I am working my shifts back to back so I feel like I have more time.
We also find out final grades tomorrow. I am keeping my fingers crossed. This will give me some sort of an idea of where we will be next year. If you looked at my recent activities on my credit card, you would get the idea that I am not planning on going anywhere!
It has been a great year in a weird sort of way. To simply put it, we have learned and grown and our relationship is stronger. But, I am not looking at doing it again anytime soon. Here's to hoping.
And just to prove we have been busy.....
piano recital
fancy nancy partyKK turns 3 to name a few



2 comments:
Oh, I'm so happy you have a husband again and I HOPE HOPE you guys will be HERE next year. What crazyness you've been living. I'm glad you are going to start posting more so I know what is going on with you. I know what you mean about it being a good year in a strange sort of way. When I think of that five months Mike was gone, I think of it as crazy, but I don't think of it as bad. It was a good experience for us in a weird way!
Glad to hear things are so good. I don't know how you did it, but I'm glad you're done. Cute pics. I know I'm not as eager as you to see what will happen, but I still can't wait. Good luck.
Post a Comment