Wednesday, February 17, 2010

"Say Hey"




It has occurred to me that I don't have the proper documentation of this great event. My battery on my camera died after these two pictures. Good thing I had my father-in-law there for back-up. Now I need to get those pictures from him. It is something I look forward to twice a year. This girl loves to perform and loves to be the center of attention. Her dance this year was to "Say Hey" (I Love You) by Michael Franti and Spearhead. Such a fun and up beat song. Great for these little girls. I will try to get a copy uploaded for your viewing pleasure. I am trying to get caught up, little bits and pieces here and there will do.

2 comments:

Nancy said...

I love that cool pic of her posing with her arm out. She looks awesome.

chris said...

She looks so cute. All I can say is you are in for one hell of a ride when she's a teenager. I speak from experience.