Thursday, March 26, 2009

Clarification

So, we got into Gonzaga but aren't necessarily going there. We are waiting to hear from a number of other schools and then we will have to decide. But, atleast we have gotten in somewhere.

7 comments:

Jill said...

I am voting for Gonzaga, unless you also applied to UW. Scott went to Gonzaga as did many of his family. It is a great place to be and Spokane is really fun. My cousin is a nurse there as well. Congrats on the job and the acceptance. I would selfishly love to have you move up to Washington but I know you have so many more reasons to stay where you are. Good luck with all the decision making.

Amanda said...

That's very exciting. But I gotta say, after our trip to Washington last week I think I would have a really hard time living there. No sunshine. Ever. Maybe Spokane is different though.

globaljunkie said...

what's the job? and does this mean school is on hold?

BS and the Kids said...

No, school is not on hold. He is going to be working for Extra Space Storage doing some title processing and helping with some contracts-he is on the Legal team over the finance operation for the company. They are so busy they needed an extra hand for a little bit and they know he is only available until school. It is perfect.

Stephanie Hatzenbuehler said...

Hooray! Hooray! Good things are coming. I'm crossing my fingers for you. High five to Brett.

DeDee said...

So happy to see things coming together for you guys. I don't know if WA is out of range for Book Club...guess we'll have to discuss it.

Taylor and Melissa said...

I would love it if you all ended up in Spokane (if you have to leave of course). I'm sure it is not as exciting as Omaha would be but Taylor and I would come visit lots!:-) Gonzaga is one of my favorite schools. I wanted to apply to their PA program. Plus there are some really great hospitals there.