Monday, November 3, 2008

Halloween, Finally Over





Stitch, Princess Ariel, and Little Bee

I didn't realize as I was taking these pictures that I really didn't have very good shots of the kids, I am hoping my father-in-laws camera did a little better than mine. The kids had fun going door-to-door although the younger ones wore out quicker than the older one. The little bee was so cute at saying "tank oo" and not afraid at all to reach in and grab some candy. We have way more candy than needed in any house at any given time. We only had about 40 trick-or-treaters this year, but I got smart and gave out pretzels so we aren't stuck with leftover candy!!! I know, I am the boring one on the block, but when it is all said and done, you are grateful I passed those out instead of more candy. I am glad it is all over...until next year.

3 comments:

Karly said...

40?? That's all? That's incredible seeing as how I Live 5 houses away and I got at least double that! weird
Hope you guys are feeling better!

The Christensens said...

The kids look so cute in their costumes! I know how you feel about the leftover candy. Next year I'll buy half of what I did this year.

Sarah said...

I've been meaning to ask you how you get four pictures together in a square. I don't know how to do anything on here! Please email me and let me know. Looks like you had a fun Halloween.