Last year when I took T-man to preschool, little princess threw a fit. She wanted to go, but it just wasn't time. This year, she took preschool by the horns. T-man made sure to let her know not to be scared. She was so excited and loves her little bag her cute teacher made for them. It is in the neighborhood so I get to walk over. So nice. She is getting so big and grown-up. It is hard to believe that she is almost 4, but then there are times that she seems so much older to me. I still am getting used to the different schedules we are on now, and it is keeping me busy trying to remember who goes where when. I imagine it will only get worse before it gets better!
Thursday, September 4, 2008
Ready for Preschool
Last year when I took T-man to preschool, little princess threw a fit. She wanted to go, but it just wasn't time. This year, she took preschool by the horns. T-man made sure to let her know not to be scared. She was so excited and loves her little bag her cute teacher made for them. It is in the neighborhood so I get to walk over. So nice. She is getting so big and grown-up. It is hard to believe that she is almost 4, but then there are times that she seems so much older to me. I still am getting used to the different schedules we are on now, and it is keeping me busy trying to remember who goes where when. I imagine it will only get worse before it gets better!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
I love the pictures. I can't believe how grown up she looks.
Look at all of her accessories. Her mother has taught her well.
What a grown up girl! She looks super cute in that steal of a deal Gymboree outfit. Nice work! Tell Brett not to give you such a hard time about $$.
What a cutie! Does she love it??
Post a Comment