Monday, September 15, 2008

SUCKERED

I agreed to train for a half marathon. I am a sucker for a challenge and a competition. It is in January, St. George. So until then wave as you see me waddle by.

8 comments:

DeDee said...

More power to ya! I think it's awesome...especially because it is you and not me. :)

Karly said...

Ok I thought about it... I AM IN!!!

Liz said...

You'll LOVE it, and maybe you'll get addicted like me! I'm running one in St. George in November! Yeah for waddlers!

Amanda said...

Too bad we don't live closer...I need to start running again, only I HATE running by myself, I get bored completely out of my mind, but if I have someone to talk to, I actually quite like it.

Sarah said...

Way to go, you'll do great! We'll have to come down and cheer you on!

globaljunkie said...

make sure you train outdoors. if you only train on a treadmill will kill you once you try the actual run.

Chris said...

That is awesome, hhm, maybe Brett should do it with you! I've seen his running skills in the 400 meter dash!

BS and the Kids said...

I tried to talk Brett into doing it with me!!! He thought he could just show up the day of the race and do it, so I told him he was uninvited. I didn't need to see him die on the course. But his 400M skills are incredible and I am still waiting for a rematch!