We spent the weekend up in Midway and had a great time. I took my camera, but didn't take any pictures! Oh well. We had fun swimming, playing, hitting the Midway Swiss Days Parade, shopping at Swiss Days, eating at the Blue Boar Inn, completing a 1000 piece puzzle (hardest puzzle I have ever done, I almost gave up more than once), and watching the Bourne Identity Collection. Nothing too exciting, but that is where I have been the last couple of days. Oh yeah, we were up there COMPUTERLESS.
2 comments:
I'm sad we didn't find each other. We kept looking for your van, I guess we could have picked up the phone and called, next time! Too bad about the pictures, you need to get on that! Glad you guys had fun, next year you need to come up a day early with us (and without the kids and hubby's)!
Sounds fun, I have always wanted to go to Swiss days. It is sure alot closer then mcCall!!
Post a Comment