The Ice Cream Party that I won through the Dreyer's Slow Churned Neighborhood Salute Contest was this weekend. It turned out well and we went through 24 cartons of ice cream! We combined it with the annual party our neighborhood has and had a potluck and an outdoor movie. I ended up having to man the ice cream, too little many finger lickins' between scoops with the little kids for my germaphob personality. Plus, the ice cream was pretty hard to scoop. It was fun to have one more reason to get together and especially eat ice cream together. Thanks Dreyer's for the ice cream!
6 comments:
Sounds like you had a busy butfun weekend. Glad to hear that everything went so well for you.
Looks like it was a fun time. BTW, when did Brett enlist in the marines?
Thanks sarah- lucky we have you
Thank you for winning! It was a fun night and you sure were a cute ice cream scooper in your apron and all! (But I was hoping your essay would be posted for everyone to read.) By the way, I noticed you recently read "A Tree Grows in Brooklyn" - I just finished that book a couple weeks ago.
He insists on going to Great Clips to get his hair cut and every time he gets it cut he comes back angry because they didn't listen to him. I laugh. I have tried to get him to go to my lady or someone repeatedly, but it doesn't work.
He could join Dad for an Ukrainian haircut. Every time he goes he thinks they are done and it looks great - then they cut for five more minutes and he looks like he is back in the Army. Well maybe we save a few dollars because he has only had two haircuts since April. We just watched RV and laughed alot. Also reminds me of Dad trying to get something done mechanically. We did have fun on a few of those camping trips and other vacations. Luv MOM
Post a Comment