This little one is such a tease and so much fun when she isn't being sassy. I had to take advantage of this laugh, but I was too late to catch her wacking us on the head and then tackling us to the ground thinking she "caught" us.
Awww, they're so sweet and cute. Each stage I think, "this is my favorite age." It has all been a fun journey, but then they grow up too fast and become teenagers. Enjoy it while you can. The sass only gets worse.
This is so funny. I love when she suddenly goes wild and starts booking it around in circles and Kid 1 and Kid 2 are just laughing hysterically. I want one.
7 comments:
Awww, they're so sweet and cute. Each stage I think, "this is my favorite age." It has all been a fun journey, but then they grow up too fast and become teenagers. Enjoy it while you can. The sass only gets worse.
This is so funny. I love when she suddenly goes wild and starts booking it around in circles and Kid 1 and Kid 2 are just laughing hysterically. I want one.
Dan, you best pay attention to the last sentence in your wife's post.
I know. I hear about it a lot. I told her she can take ome from the playground or from work, but she doesn't like that idea.
Ok..so I think you need to change your title..you guys are definately NOT boring!!!
Best mom ever.
What camera did you use? We're having a hard time uploading files from the Cannon, but I'd imagine that it's more do to the file size than anything.
Post a Comment