Nesting: Often referred to as the period of time before a woman is about to go into labor in which she feels the need to organize her house and her life.
I have always thought of it as a womanly instinct. Until this week. My husband is on a roll. He has spent the last two days going through cupboards, drawers, and closets. I have never seen the likes of it before. Can't say that I mind it. It would just be nice if it lasted all year long.
Now let's just see if I can actually find things in the days to come.
2 comments:
Oh, Sar!! I would be the happiest girl alive if Mike would begin "nesting" -- maybe it's a new male phenomenon and soon we'll be seeing men everywhere following suit? I would like to think so, sadly, at least with my dear husband, I very much doubt it.
When I read the title of your post, I was sure it was an announcement that #4 was on the way. Maybe Brett can have the baby this time. Tell him if he feels the urge to organize he can come tackle my closet. :)
Post a Comment