




We headed down to sunny St. George a few weeks ago for Brett's spring break. It was a short trip, way to quick, and not all that sunny.
T-man got a new set of clubs for his birthday and has been dying to try them out. We decided to try them out first at the driving range, but the girls wanted a chance to golf as well.
Princess was so funny to watch. After one of her better shots, she turned, with hand on hip and other hand snapping to the zig zag, declared: "Oh yeah, I am the Golfing Queen". I don't even know where she comes up with these things.
T-man went and shot 9 with the boys on Monday. He loves it and hopefully will be a better golfer than his dad someday.
1 comment:
Can you imagine if our girls lived close enough to know each other and be friends? Alot of fun but pure trouble. And I love the finger snaps. Are you sure you didn't teach her that?
Post a Comment