Thursday, June 4, 2009

L.O.V.E.



(the one on the far left is P)




I just love, love, love little girls dance recitals. This year was so much fun to watch. The little princess did such a good job this year. She knew the whole dance which was to L.O.V.E. and they spelled it out with their arms. Their costumes were all absolutely darling. She was so excited to get flowers at the end. I think her favorite part about the whole thing is getting to wear make-up. This girl seriously has a thing for make-up. In fact, just last night, she went and found the blush I had bought for the recital, and hid. I noticed she had disappeared and so I called for her and when she came downstairs she promptly informed me that she had gotten sunburned.

She had taken the bright pink blush and put it all over her face. She did look like she had quite the lopsided sunburn.

2 comments:

D-Man said...

I love the smile. She's so cute.

chris said...

I have pics like these with Kyrie when she was 3. Sigh...now she's gonna be 16. Where does the time go? She looks so cute. I bet she did awesome. Tell her good job from her auntie Chris.