Tuesday, June 2, 2009

Moving On




Princess graduated from her first year of preschool. I can't believe this year has gone by so quickly. She has mastered writing her name, knows the alphabet and sounds and can count to 30. Her teachers were so cute and put together a darling book of things they have done throughout the year. It is perfect, I don't have to save anything because I have this book to save. She loves school and can't wait to get started for next year. Her program was full of some very cute songs. Way to go, sweetie!

1 comment:

chris said...

And here I thought you were going to be making an announcement about future plans. Decided anything yet? Congrats to Princess. They grow up too fast. It's so quiet on the blogs because China has blocked access to blogspot, twitter, hotmail, and probably soon FB just to mention a few. John is working on setting up a proxy site or something so he can try to gain access again.