
Recent conversation with my 4 year old-quickly going on 14!
P: Mama, how old do I have to be to get my ears pierced?
M: I don't know, 14.
P: How old is 14?
M: Ten years from now, when you are a teenager.
P: When I am a teenager you are going to have to buy me lots of clothes.
M: Whaaaat? Why do you say that?
P: Because teenagers have lots of clothes.
This girl just wants to grow up to fast. She wants the clothes, the make up, and the jewelry. I keep reminding her to enjoy being 4. It only happens once!
P: Mama, how old do I have to be to get my ears pierced?
M: I don't know, 14.
P: How old is 14?
M: Ten years from now, when you are a teenager.
P: When I am a teenager you are going to have to buy me lots of clothes.
M: Whaaaat? Why do you say that?
P: Because teenagers have lots of clothes.
This girl just wants to grow up to fast. She wants the clothes, the make up, and the jewelry. I keep reminding her to enjoy being 4. It only happens once!
4 comments:
You gots to love it. She's so funny.
AAAAWWWW so cute. But just go ahead and pierce her ears now and get it over with.
Oh my goodness. She is so cute! I sure miss you guys. Hope you are doing well.
I can remember when Chris was about 5/6 and she wanted her ears pierced, every little girl did not have it done back in that age. We made her call Dr. Stockwood and make the appointment herself. She went in to his office by herslf even. He did it in the office with a big needle. Now it is done so much simplier I am with Kevin just let her do it now. Didn't you do it at a much earlier age thatn 14? Luv MOM
Post a Comment