

It is a tradition in Brett's family to go to P.F. Chengs Christmas Eve. Brett is put in charge of ordering the food, and we definitely go with just a few lettuce wraps (LOVE THEM!) . We love this tradition and love being able to feast! I even got a few good pics of Momo in here, a nearly impossible feat. We even managed to have the gift of parking, and were able to park right by the restaurant. I was scheduled to work from one in the morning to seven in the morning but was lucky enough to be put on call. But because I thought I was going to work, I took a very late evening nap and wasn't able to fall asleep until four in the morning, arrghh. But luckily, I finished the book I had been reading as a result.
No comments:
Post a Comment