Hey, this is creepy because I left a comment on this post yesterday and it is NOT here. Cyberspace is spooky. Anyway, I say "Amen" to your goal. Sometimes that is about all that can be done!
Also, I emailed you my address the other day. Did you get it?? If not, let me know and I'll try again. I need your address as well!
5 comments:
You'll survive.
Amen to that!
P.S. I sent you an email the other day with my address, etc. Did you get it? Lately people keep telling me they don't get my emails.
Hey, this is creepy because I left a comment on this post yesterday and it is NOT here. Cyberspace is spooky. Anyway, I say "Amen" to your goal. Sometimes that is about all that can be done!
Also, I emailed you my address the other day. Did you get it?? If not, let me know and I'll try again. I need your address as well!
Ummm, OK, I am an idiot. I just realized you have comment moderation and that is why my comment isn't here. I'm so so so smart.
What about no sugar? You can definately step it up with that one. Let's do another wii night soon. My house this time.
Post a Comment